Monday, June 30, 2014

NIrV Adventure bible- for early readers

Have you kids read the word in a new exciting way, full color! Wonderfully illustrated, you will find images on almost every page. Not to mention words of wisdom, discussion points and many more useful study tools. Each book begins with a page helping you understand its contents. And you will find a useful index and maps at the end of the bible. Dive into an adventurous bible! I really like the feel of this bible. It's very colorful, and I even like the the soft pages. I like all the pictures and extr features, even though I don't fully agree with everything said in them. I'm not a huge fan if the nirv version, due to a lot of the wording. And I would clarify the 'early readers' and say this would probably be age appropriate for kids over ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment