Tuesday, March 18, 2014

101 bible stories - from creation to revelation

Nestled in between a sturdy hard covered book, you will find soft glossy pages that are very nicely illustrated. Instead of finding toddler like images, you will see artistic paintings in muted colors. It's a very nice touch, as it keeps a childs story bible library diverse. Each page has a full color picture and one story. This is great for kids of all ages and attentions spans. I really like this story book. Currently my oldest child is a toddler and I think this is perfect for his attention span. He will get to hear the Word, while by asking questions about the pictures meanings. I also think this would be great for older children learning to read on their own. And for teaching purposes. As a visceral reader, I especially enjoyed the feel of the pages. This is very nicely done. I received this book from the publisher in exchange for a honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment