Monday, August 24, 2015

Paper Goods Projects- a super make-it book

It's time to get crafty with supplies you already have on hand! So drag out your coffee filters, balloons. Cupcake papers, straws and more. Make your own mini planetarium with balloons and paper plates, make beautiful paper flowers for any party with coffee filters and food coloring and make your children their own mini town with a few boxes and some paint. Watch paper bags turn into woodland creatures and Toilet paper tubes turn into animals you'd find in the sea and at the zoo. Let your imaginAtion run free and get crafting! What a cute book! I have always loved any type of paper craft. And now especially with boys, I need as many busy activities as I can find to keep them engaged. All of these projects are so simple and fun. Some I can foresee getting rather messy with kids helping, but done in the proper setting, which the book suggests, I can see even the messy ones being really fun. And I love the dip dyed coffee filter flowers. I'd use those for any occasion. I can see them as a garland on a little girl's room or on the table of a summer soiré. I am sure we will be getting a lot of use out of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment