Monday, September 15, 2014

It's never too late to get your brain in better shape and now you can do so the fun way , with chain games, thinking outside the box, scrambles,carousel puzzles and more! Set up into four different difficulty levels, you can easy into the learning at your own pace. Learning should always be exciting, and with this book it will be. So sit down, bend your brain and see just how much smarter you feel and will be! I'm really enjoying this book. I am not all the way through it of course, that will take time, and honestly I like to savor it, doing a few puzzles at a time. I like the way the book is set up, and even to the feel (floppiness) of the book. I don't even mind the black and white pages. (I usually opt for color). Really looking forward to continuing on in the differing puzzle difficulties. I think any one who loves brain games or puzzles will really enjoy this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment