Wednesday, October 15, 2014

365 Pocket Prayers for Mothers

For the mom needing all the encouragement she can get just to get through the day, she will find it here! A prayer a day for the entire year. Covering every subject from dealing with depression, trying to find worth, pushing through fatigue and wanting to be a better mother. Following each personal prayer is a corresponding bible verse to gain further comfort from our Father. All compact in an easy to tote around pocket book, you won't want to leave home without this one! This is a cute book. I can definitely relate to a lot of what is said in the book. I do think the book is encouraging, and its worth a read. But I can't say I'll use it in my daily prayer life, as it seems un-personal to pray a prayer that wasn't from my own heart. The binding is cute, and I'm sure a lot of people would enjoy reading these prayers. I received this book from the publisher in exchange for a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment