Wednesday, January 14, 2015

A Letter To My Cat

Meet Buddy, who saved his owners life. Make friends with Abigail and Samuel, kitty siblings who healed their human parents souls. And suggle up with Sugar as she nibbles on your toes under the blankets. Letter after letter you will see owners profess their love for their furry companions. You will smile , you will tear up. You will love cats more! What a great book for cat lovers. This is a fun quick read and one that's perfect for the coffee table for guests to enjoy. The phography is well done, and the stories endearing. Made me think about what I'd write to my cats. I also liked getting to know the letters authors in the back after I was done reading through the book! Perfect gift or recommendation for any cat or animal lover .

No comments:

Post a Comment